These statutes have been published in the appendixes (schedules) of the Belgian law gazette (Moniteur Belge/Belgisch Staatsblad) of 9 June 1934, changed in the appendixes (schedules) of 5 September 1968, 2 September 1982, 26 March 1998, 10 June 2004 and 24 july 2014.
PATRIMONY, INCOME AND EXPENSES OF THE ASSOCIATION
Article 16 – The grant consists of:
- the immovable goods necessary to the aims of the Association;
- the capitals emanating from gratifications and income, unless the board of directors gives them another destination.
Article 17 – Revoked text.
Article 18 – Revoked text.
Article 19 – The annual income of the Association consists of:
- the income from its patrimony;
- the membership fees and contributions of its members;
- the subsidies of the State, the institutions, the entities and the public administrations;
- the produce of generous gifts the immediate use of which has been allowed by the board of directors (Article 16);
- the sources of income which appear exceptionally and, if necessary, with approval of the competent authorities.
Article 20 – A regular accounting of income and expenses is kept up to date and, eventually also an inventory.
A board of two accountants, who can be re-elected, is appointed every year by the general assembly. It is commissioned to check once a year the accuracy of the accounting of the Association and to report its conclusions to the general assembly.