Association of the Crown Order en the Leopold II Order, non profit association
This association with seat at the Place Jourdan 14/1 at Etterbeek (Brussels) gathers all holders of the national orders created by His Majesty King Leopold II: the Order of the African Star, The Royal Order of the Lion, the Crown Order and the Order of Leopold II.
The association's goals are:
- To honour the memory of His Majesty King Leopold II.
- To participate in the Defence of the Dynasty.
- To encourage the civic spirit and patriotism of our fellow-countrymen.
- To maintain the prestige of the four Orders.
- By means of her activities to contribute to the survival of the 4 National Orders created by H.M. King Leopold II, by contributing, if necessary, to a new definition of their purposes when the latter would appear to be outdated.
- To tighten the ties of solidarity between its members, without taking any political, religious, philosophical, cultural nor linguistic aspect into consideration.
- To serve the material, moral and cultural interests of the members and their families.
The Association can contribute to and take interest in any activity with similar aims as those it pursues.
La Société des Membres de la Légion d'Honneur
Since some years, this non-profit association (Assistance association of the members of the Légion d’Honneur), the aims of which are closely related to ours, puts its premises at our disposal:
La résidence du Château du Val
Situated at 3 km North of Saint-Germain-en Laye, in a park with a size of 3 ha, this 17th century castle was originally just a hunting pavilion meant to shelter the kings and their retinues at the end of a hunting day.
Le Windsor – Cannes
This residence built in the late 19th century, surrounded by a 5 000 m² park, is located at 300 m of the Croisette, the beaches and the rue d’Antibes.
The Association of the Order of Leopold has additional information and details about the reservation of a stay at one of these centres.